Thursday, November 11, 2021

DIY Mobile J-Pole Antenna - Unusual Feed

 Found this antenna diagram some time ago.  Yes, a Mobile J-Pole Antenna.  Going to try a 2m and 70 cm version.  Seeing that I every-time lose out on a Diamond N770 Antenna when it is up for sale.  Even tried to buy a new one from an amateur dealer but when I wanted to make a EFT payment he did not answer my email.  Will not deal with him in future!!  If you cannot answer an email then I am not interested in buying anything from you.  I could have phoned him but prefer email.  After all it is a business transaction!

Mark ZS4OIL donate radio to be used on the ZS Link Hub Network in Mossel Bay!

Now here is a story of  real amateur radio spirit and no Mark ZS4OIL does not know that I am writing an article about his kindness.  In toda...