Thursday, February 10, 2022

#6 What is in the Box?

Here is another "What is in the Box?"  As stated before we do not have a local emporium that sells electronic components.  I have to order components from the big cities.  Be as it may, receiving a parcel with goodies is always exiting.  The soldering iron is priced at R75.00.  It is a 110v unit. I do have a similar soldering iron that is now in use for more than 3 years so I decided to by another unit as a spare.  These are great soldering irons and you can set the heat temperature to your needs.  I think it is a bargain at R75.00.  I intend building my own Power Pack with the Battery Holder, Battery Casings and Battery Protection Circuit Board.  The other items are add-ons for existing projects. Well here is a few images of my latest box I received yesterday.




 

 

What's in the Box?

Here is another "What's in the Box?" Contents:     1.  Raspberry Pi 5 Power Supply 2.  HDMI Cable or Raspberry Pi 5 3.  Raspbe...