Thursday, March 3, 2022

Sound Advice for Amateur Radio Operators regarding the current Ukraine and Russia Conflict


A special broadcast took place last night at 20h00 on the ZS1I GRHub Network about the conflict between Ukraine and Russia.  Steve Richards G4HPE provided sound advice for radio amateurs in this regard.  I received several requests from radio amateurs to please make the audio file available as they could not listen to the broadcast at the time.

If you missed the broadcast you can listen to it HERE.

I would like to thank Steve G4HPE in this regard.  Personally  I believe that the advice Steve provided is the correct advice under the current circumstances.  

- Southgate Vibes

Mark ZS4OIL donate radio to be used on the ZS Link Hub Network in Mossel Bay!

Now here is a story of  real amateur radio spirit and no Mark ZS4OIL does not know that I am writing an article about his kindness.  In toda...